If you are looking for a complete submersible pool pump, Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091 is perfect. It is a dependable pump that can lift 350 gallons of water within an hour from a deep pool. It utilizes less electricity as compared to many other pool pumps. The Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091 has an extra-long cord and standard garden hose attachment. So, if you want to buy a dependable pool pump, go for the ocean blue 195091 pumps.
About The Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091
The Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091 is an entirely submersible pump designed for aiding water suction in severe winter seasons. The ocean blue pump is capable of multi-purpose uses. It can pump water from backyard ponds, indoor reservoirs, garden basins, basements, etc.
The ocean blue pump has a single-speed and compact motor that stabilize the water intake system. The design of the pump makes it energy efficient, and it can work well on less electricity as compared to other winter pool pumps. It efficiently pumps 360 gallons of water. The filter at the base collects all the solid waste and debris. Hence, the pump remains unclogged and performs hassle-free water pumping from any water body.
Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump Features
- The Ocean Blue Pump has a maximum water flow rate of 350 gallons per hour.
- The pump has a 0.03 Horsepower motor.
- The length of the ocean blue pump’s power cord is 25 feet, which is long enough for distant areas.
- The Ocean Blue pump comes in an attractive blue color similar to the ocean.
- The weight of the pump is also very light, that is just 3 pounds.
- The ocean blue pump has a mesh filter at its base that makes it clog-resistant.
- The pump is completely submersible and perfect for in-ground and above ground swimming pools and other house water bodies.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives for the Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091
As with any best pool filter pump option, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception.
We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this pool filter pump from all angles, though. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091.
Advantages of the Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091
- The ocean blue pump has a peculiarly engineered design that aids complete submersion.
- The long length of the power cord allows distant water suction and pumping.
- The mesh filter attached at the base makes the pump clog-resistant. It stops solid waste and debris efficiently.
- The design of the ocean blue pump allows it to pump water from various places. Hence it becomes a multi-purpose pump.
- The ocean blue pump is compatible with the standard garden hose.
- It has one moving part that makes it easy-to-maintain.
- The ocean blue pool pump uses less electricity as compared to other pool pumps.
Potential Disadvantages of the Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091
- The ocean blue pump is versatile, but its body is not that tough.
- The pump needs to be handle with care as hard strokes can crack its body.
- So, while pumping water from indoor pools or other water bodies, make sure to place it far from hard stone surfaces.
Alternatives to the Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091
While this pool filter pump is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for what is likely one of the most expensive things in your home: your pool.
As such, below are a few alternative options to the Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump 195091.
- Superior Pump 92341
- Pumps Away Pool Cover Pump
- Superior Pump 91250
- Little Giant Pool Cover Pump
- Wayne Pool Cover Pump
Looking for some additional resources for your burning pool filter pump related questions? We answer some of the following questions in these articles:
- How to prime a pool pump?
- What size pump do I need for my above ground pool?
- How long should I run my pool pump?
- How to replace a pool pump motor?
- How to circulate pool water without a pump?
Our Final Verdict
The ocean blue pool cover pump 195091 is ideal for complete submersion and pumping water. It has a compact design and mesh filter at the base. The filter prevents the pump from clogging as it blocks all the solids and debris. The water flow rate is high, which is about 350 gallons of water per hour.
The ocean blue pool cover pump is lightweight and portable. With a 0.03 horsepower motor, it requires less electricity. The pump has a standard garden hose. All these features make it a perfect submersible water pump.