The most significant feature of any pool pump is its sturdiness and efficiency. As pool pumps are used for multiple purposes, so only a durable and efficient pool pump is worthy enough to spend money on. If you are searching for a durable, easy to maintain, and efficient pump, a superior pump 91330 pool cover pump is the best option. The company manufactures dependable pumps with a long-lasting life.
The Superior 91330 pool cover pump has a single motor and its simple build makes it easy to maintain, sturdy and efficient. The heat dissipation system of the superior 91330 pool pump is well ventilated, which allows quick heat dissipation, and hence pump works well.
About the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump
The superior pool cover pump 91330 has a 0.3 horsepower engine that can move more than 2400 gallons of water per hour. The superior pump is powerful enough to pump water from a vertical height of 25 inches.
The body of the pool cover pump is made from a hard thermoplastic material that makes it sturdy and durable. It has 1.25 inches NPT discharge with a garden hose adaptor. The build of the pump increases its pumping capacity.
The superior pool cover pump utilizes 4.1 amperes, and it has a detachable suction screen. The superior 91330 pool cover pump has a sturdy build, which makes it a dependable and easy-to-manage pool pump. All the components of the pump are of high quality, and factory tested.
Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump Features
The superior pumps build with tough thermoplastic that makes them durable and long-lasting. The motor of the superior 91330 pool pump is made of pure copper winding. The internal parts of the motor, double-o-ring seals and shaft seals are covered in stainless steel. Hence, the pump becomes corrosion-resistant and long-lasting.
The motor capacitors have electronic controls. The pump has a removable suction screen is fitted at the end of the superior pump. It makes the filtration of the debris other large solids easy. The superior 91330 pool cover pump is UL/CUL Listed, and CSA verified.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives for the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump
As with any best pool filter pump option, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception.
We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this pool filter pump from all angles, though. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump.
Advantages of the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump
- The superior 91330 pool pump has a compact build that makes it usable in small spaces.
- The pump has a powerful flow rate because of the pure copper winding of the motor.
- The superior pump can pump water from vertical heights up to 25 inches.
- The internal components wrapped within stainless steel cover that make the superior 19330 pool cover pump corrosion-resistant.
- The pump has a large detachable filtration plate that can hold up to 1/8 inch solids.
- The superior 91330 pump utilizes only 4.1 amperes.
Potential Disadvantages of the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump
- The size of the superior 91330 pumps might be the only disadvantage because the pump is for water suction from small places and pools.
- The motor is strong, but when it is used for water pumping from the large surface areas, it becomes heat up.
Alternatives to the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump
While this pool filter pump is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for what is likely one of the most expensive things in your home: your pool.
As such, below are a few alternative options to the Superior Pump 91330 Pool Cover Pump.
- Ocean Blue Pool Cover Pump
- Superior Pump 92341
- Pumps Away Pool Cover Pump
- Superior Pump 91250
- Little Giant Pool Cover Pump
Looking for some additional resources for your burning pool filter pump related questions? We answer some of the following questions in these articles:
- How to prime a pool pump?
- What size pump do I need for my above ground pool?
- How long should I run my pool pump?
- How to replace a pool pump motor?
- How to circulate pool water without a pump?
Our Final Verdict
The superior 91330 pool cover pump is ideal for small places. It can lift 24 gallons of water per hour. The pump works well in vertical heights of 25 inches whereas, the motor of the pump is made with pure copper winding.
The internal parts are jacketed within stainless steel so, the pump is corrosion-resistant as well. The high build quality of the superior pool pump 91330 makes it a durable, efficient, and long-lasting pump.